When Boo-Boo's teacher told me they would be celebrating Dr. Seuss this week at school I was so excited. His teachers even ordered special shirts for the kids to wear today.
They asked for volunteers to make snacks to go along with the themes and books they would be reading each day. I was happy to help her out, especially since this treat is so similar to the one my kids already loved at Christmas time (HERE).
Green Eggs & Ham Pretzel Bites
white candy melts (found at craft stores)
1. Sort green M&M's into a separate bowl. (The perfect job for preschoolers!)
2. Lay waffle pretzels flat on cookie sheet and place a white candy melt on each pretzel.
3. Warm in 250 degree oven for 4-5 minutes, just long enough so the candy melts begin to soften.
5. Remove from oven and place a green M&M on top of each candy melt.
6. Allow to cool on the counter (or speed cooling in the fridge) and enjoy!
Follow us on Pinterest HERE.
Follow us on Instagram HERE.
Follow us on Facebook HERE.
Follow us on Twitter HERE.