Their clothes are unique, sweet, and so darling. They also use fabrics that are incredibly soft and comfortable making the clothes easy to wear. Their patterns and designs are unique so it's not something you will see in stores. Yes, the do cost a little more than some brands, but they hold up so well and can be worn for multiple years if you size up a bit. We make the dressed into tunics and wear with leggings when they get too short and I buy shorts and pants a little big and just have the girls roll the waist.
1. Go to www.matildajaneclothing.co
2. Click on "Our Collections," then click "Browse the Collections"
3. The collections are shown on the left hand side. Click on "All Collections" to view everything!
4. Sort the clothing according to your child's size using the "View By Size." This is up to date so if a piece isn't showing in your child's size, it isn't available in that size.
5. You can add items into your "wishlist" (similar to adding items into a shopping cart) by clicking on that item. Once you have completed your wishlist, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. On your wishlist, please include your shipping and billing address along with a number where Kim can reach you. Kim will be calling later to get your payment information or you're welcome to call her anytime.
7. Kim will confirm receipt of your wishlist. If you don't hear from her, make sure to send one of us an email ASAP.
Follow us on Pinterest HERE.
Follow us on Instagram HERE.
Follow us on Facebook HERE.
Follow us on Twitter HERE.