1. Bead/Bracelet set - Girls this age love making jewelry and beading kits are perfect because it contains everything they need all in one box. We have recently loved this Emoji Bracelet Kit. It makes 5 bracelets so they can make some with friends or sisters.
2. Books - You can't go wrong with fun books and and for my sweet Blondie this Curlee Girlee book by Atara Twersky was the prefect choice.
Blondie was born with super curly hair and over the years it has gotten blonder and longer making it much more difficult to manage. I should have bought stock in the Johnson's detangling spray because we go through that stuff like crazy. Every morning is quite the ordeal to brush out her crazy bed-head and there have been a time or two that she has longed for nice straight hair. However, the older she gets the more she appreciates that her hair makes her who she is and this book is the perfect read for her! It helps teach young girls to embrace and love who they are...in my girl's case...curly hair and all!
3. Shoes - For girls, like mine, that love clothing, shoes and accessories, new shoes are always a big hit. This time of year cute flip-flops are super easy to buy as gifts. Since Blondie has lots of hand-me-down things from her older sister I decided to get her something that was specifically just for her. She is our soccer girl so Boo-Boo actually picked her out a pair of soccer slides in her favorite color to give her.
4. Usborne Sticker Books - She received one of these from a friend has has had the best time with it. This is a gift that would be good for younger ages all the way up to 10 year olds, in my opinion. She got one of the dolly sticker books were you pick outfits and accessories for the girls in different settings (skiing, the beach, etc.), but there are tons of different sticker books available.
There are cute ones for boys, too that I am going to order for my son like sports, robots, and cars. See all of their sticker books HERE.
5. Beach towels/goggles/shades - Just in time for Spring Break and Summer is right around the corner, fun beach towels, new goggles or fun sunnies are always appreciated in my house. We spend a lot of time at the pool and lake in the summer so these items always get put to good use.
6. Headbands/Accessories - Fun headband and accessories always make a great gift. She loves the non-slip headbands and wears them almost daily. They come in a million different colors and designs so there are always new ones to be had! She wears them for school, for soccer, or just when we are around the house even. These Sweaty Bands are our favorite.
8. Gift Cards - When in doubt, gift cards are always a great gift. Most kids this age love going to pick things out at their favorite stores. Target is always great one, but also other places you might not think of like Starbucks, the movies, a favorite ice cream shop, or even iTunes gift cards are a hit!
Follow us on Pinterest HERE.
Follow us on Instagram HERE.