This chili turned out so good! I loved it and so did the kids. It wasn't spicy at all, but had plenty of flavor, which made it a crowd pleaser. I made a few adjustments to suit our tastes and this is the recipe I ended up with.
White Chicken Chili
3-4 chicken breasts (can be frozen)
2 cans of white beans (drained)
1 can of white corn (drained)
1 sweet onion, chopped
1 garlic clove
1 package taco seasoning
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of chicken broth
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Add beans, corn and onion.
3. Mix garlic, taco seasoning, soup and chicken broth in a separate bowl and pour over top.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
5. Before serving remove chicken breasts and shred chicken using two forks. Return chicken to crockpot and stir well.
6. Serve with shredded cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream.
Follow us on Pinterest HERE.
Follow us on Instagram HERE.
Follow us on Facebook HERE.
Follow us on Twitter HERE.