When I told Boo-Boo that we had to go get the ingredients for that snack mix I was trying to explain to him what it was. He kept asking if it was the pretzels with M&M's on them because he couldn't get it out of his mind. That got me thinking about a Halloween version of this simple treat so I promised him we could make those, too! I've done several variations of this treat including Pretzel Rolo Pecan Poppers, Green Eggs and Ham Pretzel Bites and Christmas Pretzel Bites .
1. Line cookie sheet with pretzels.
2. Place chocolate melt on each pretzel.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate starts to melt.
4. Remove from oven and press a candy corn onto each pretzel.
5. Cool in refrigerator to help harden.
Follow us on Pinterest HERE.
Follow us on Instagram HERE.